The aviation industry can be unpredictable at times, and the staff at (L/D)max Aviation Safety Group understands that there may be circumstances that arise hindering an individual's attendance to a course in which they are registered to attend.
(L/D)max Aviation Safety Group requires a 20% minimum deposit from all students upon registering for a course. That deposit is non-refundable in the form of the payment in which it was provided. However, with a valid, written explanation from management of a student's organization, (L/D)max Aviation Safety Group is willing to apply the 20% deposit towards the rescheduling of that student in a future course. Any payment over the minimum 20% required for registration will also be applied towards the rescheduling of that student in a future course. (L/D)max Aviation Safety Group will reapply the 20% deposit (and any additional payment that has been made) to a rescheduled course if a student is unable to attend for one of the following reasons:
- A student is called out to an accident investigation and therefore will not be able to attend the course
- Extreme travel conditions prohibit a student from being able to reach the destination in which the course is being conducted
- A family member of the student has unexpectedly become ill or has passed
Refunds will be provided in full under the following circumstances:
- A course is cancelled due to insufficient class size
- A course is cancelled or rescheduled due to an instructor conflict
The staff at (L/D)max Aviation Safety Group knows that unexpected situations arise, We are here to work with students and organizations towards the common goal of advancing aviation safety around the world by addressing such unforeseen circumstances. Outside of those listed above, circumstances prohibiting students from attending a course for which they are registered will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If this has occurred, contact Sharon Morphew directly.